What is art? More than 30,000 years ago, our ancestors painted hunting scenes on the walls of their caves, giving free rein to their creativity. In the course of the different art epochs, beginning with ancient Egyptian art up to modern abstract art, the artists of their own epoch always put a certain stamp on their works, their own view of reality. In ancient Egypt people were painted larger or smaller according to their social representation, the old masters painted angels and legendary figures, in modern art there are many interesting levels of abstraction. Very often, you no longer recognize the objects behind the color areas and installations.
I am now quite cheeky now, although I am neither an old master nor a modern artist, the freedom to visually represent my form of reality in combination with the messages that are hidden in my tracks.
More about visual arts…
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- A visit to the Museum Fünf Kontinente
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.