Last Friday it was finally time again. The dance floors were opened again. At just before 3 in the night – as the crowning glory of the entire evening, in a way – I couldn’t resist playing my absolute favorite techno track, Prometheus by Alan Fitzpatrick. It crossed my path in 2013 or 2014 (I don’t remember that exactly) as one of the very first tracks from this genre. Before that, techno for me was Wsetbam, Dr. Motte or Marusha. Didn’t like all of them. And then Prometheus came and changed everything. Have fun listening:
Alan Fitzpatrick – Prometheus: https://youtu.be/rG-i9203Hew
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 17: Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever.
- house altar – dj set february 2022.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.