I bought this CD in London in 2002. At that time I attended an English course for professors in Saffron Walden – a small village in the south of London near Cambridge. This course ran for a total of 4 weeks. The weeks themselves went by relatively quickly, but on the third weekend, on Saturday I went stir-crazy and just wanted to go home.
I sat in my room at my host family’s house in the morning and cultivated my frustration.Not feeling like having a frustration weekend, I decided to go to London, visit the British Museum, and then just walk around the city.
The museum visit was a special experience as usual and shortly after I ended up in a cheap CD store. And there I found, among others, this CD for £1. I discovered on it many favorites out of my punk phase. At that price I didn’t have to think long, I just bought it.
Back in Saffron Walden I grabbed the CD player of the host family, put in this CD and felt really young again. The frustration was gone, I looked forward to the last week with excitement and everything was good again. Have fun listening:
- The Track or Album of the Week, Number 13: Adam Beyer/No Defeat, No Retreat.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set october 2021.
- Personal Branding for DJs.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 12: Sampler/Kill all the Hippies.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 11: Alan Fitzpatrick – Prometheus.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 10: Puccini – Madame Butterfly.
- house altar – dj set august 2021.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 9: David Keno – Canares.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set august 2021.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 9: Deine Lakaien – Acoustic.