- An Error262 will appear and crash all current cognitive activities completely. Your brain stutters frequently showing Error 262 whilst running the daily activities.
- Your cognitive processes are running slowly, processing visual and/or acoustic input is sluggish.
- Your brain will occasionally ‘freeze’ for a period of time. Probably you’ ve been staring emptily into space. error262 can also cause memory gaps. You might not remember what you did in the last hour.
- Very often response times to inquiries from your surroundings will lag.
Error 262 can occur when your mental integity becomes corrupted and you urgently need relaxation. Over the time, you may experience an icreasing number of crashes and freezes. There can be numerous causes of this error:
- workload too high
- wrong job
- stupid, self-indulgent bosses
- identification with the organization you’re working for. (You’ll be always betrayed by the representatives of the organization. Why? Because they are what they are. And your goals might be different from your bosses’ goals.)
- Inefficient organization, unnecessary or redundant meetings, nerving colleagues, stupid routines/jobs and so on…
Career, identification with an organization, self-realization through work? Give it a shit! Relax, party, dance, different realities. This is the message behind error262! A blog, a collection of stories, a few DJ sets, a little bit about music. I hope you will enjoy it. If not, give it a shit!
Stay tuned. More…
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 7: The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry.
- House Altar – Juli 2021 DJ Set.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 6: Archie Bronson Outfit – Derdang Derdang.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 5: Harvey McKay – Black Horse.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 4: Russel Small/DNO P: Strawberry Letter 23 (Dr. Packer Extended Mix).
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 3: Jackie Brown, Soundtrack.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set june 2021 edition.
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.
- The Hairbert Gallery. A short review of the Corona Frustration in the winter of 2021.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 2: Klaus Schulze, Mirage.