On 25.1.2021 he saw the light of day or rather he was born on a drawing pad, the Hairbert. He was born out of my personal frustration about the lockdown and all the associated inconveniences, this case the constantly growing hair and the missing visit to the hairdresser.
I was surprised by the positive response behind this art figure. I would not have thought. In the course of the last months I drew the one or other frustration from my soul and each of these small works of art had something to do with Corona and the Lockdown. I’ve been encouraged from many people to continue Hairbert, but honestly, I’ve run out of ideas at the moment. And in no way do I want to keep the little hairy guy alive under stress, so I’m sending him into an artistic slumber for now.
Maybe I’ll wake him up again once I’ve collected enough ideas and when the time is just right.
At the moment my focus is back on the music and the creative realization of the next EP with the simple yet apt name Franz.
A long birth, because musically Franz was born about a year ago and he unfortunately had to go through some musical-creative sinks. Now he is but slowly fledged, I currently rather shirk the mixdown. More about that in another place.
More about art…
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- A visit to the Museum Fünf Kontinente
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.