It’s christmas time. And unfortunately the clubs are still closed. Santa Claus is peeking around the corner and making the annoying “ho ho” sounds. He brought special 2021 gift, the new corona virus mutation. So what? No more DJ sets? I’m not Santa Claus and I have a gift for everybody who is bored of “jingle bells” and “last christmas”.
Does not really fit the quiet time before Christmas, but what the heck: lights off, spotlight on… Dance until the billy shelf topples over and neighbor threatens with the police. Let’s play techno! Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?