At about the same time that I discovered Alien Sex Fiend, I stumbled upon Severed Heads. In Munich’s biggest record store I came across the LP “Since the Accident”. I was simply thrilled by the weird cover. I really don’t remember if I listened to the LP, but most likely I didn’t. Except for one song – that I’m still celebrating – you can benevolently call this work experimental. Malicious tongues would simply call it noise. But “Dead Eyes Openend” was and is simply a blast. There is not much more to tell about it now, so this article will be very short. Have fun listening to it.
More music stories…
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
One Reply to “Severed Heads – danceable electronic experiments.”
Just wish to say your article is as amazing. The clarity in your post is simply cool and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Xaviera Valentine Moya
Comments are closed.