Today we dive a little deeper into my music history. Not as deep as with “The Cure”, but a few years later. We are in the 90s, in the middle of the Darkwave, Electro Wave, New Wave and Post-Punk era. I have no idea how I stumbled across the formation Deine Lakaien, but from the beginning I liked the combination of the dark, yearning sound, the focus on electronic instruments and the singer’s sonorous voice.
This week’s album of the week is a live album, recorded in 1995. What I like most about this album is that, for once, there are only vocals and piano. Not electronic, only analog. For me personally very exciting interpretations of the classics released up to that time. While researching on the Internet I found out that I am the proud owner of a limited edition. Quite a long time ago. Have fun listening:
Love Me to the End: https://youtu.be/uUn19ajnJc8
Wasted Years: https://youtu.be/Pt9yiqzi8_Y
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 17: Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever.
- house altar – dj set february 2022.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.