Last year, during one of my expeditions into the depths of Beatport, I once again stumbled across a new artist, Zimmz. this was one of the few matches that day.
The music stands out – in contrast to the usual suspects in the Beatport top 100 – not with the ACIDish croaking that is common at the moment, but with an interesting, cinematic sound. The first time I played this track was on 3/13/2020. It will always stay in my memory, because this was the last (legal) gig with a full dance floor and some guests asked me what kind of track this was. Obviously it went down well with the audience. A long time ago. Have fun listening to it:
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 17: Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever.
- house altar – dj set february 2022.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.