In the 30 Days Challenge I introduced one of my favorite albums pretty much at the beginning: Klaus Schulze, Timewind. But there are two more LPs of the artist in my record collection: Body Love and Blackdance.
In the last weeks I thought over and over again whether I should buy one of the two as a download or as a CD again. After a long time of thinking, however, I came to the conclusion that the latter is too similar to Timewind and that there is only one real electronic firecracker on the first LP.
Instead, during my search I stumbled upon another album by the artist, which I fell in love with almost at first sight: Mirage.
On this album you can find everything that makes Klaus Schulze: sound carpets, synthesizer – chirping, now and then a few percussions. Quiet, meditative music. To relax and switch off. In addition, the tracks are extremely long; summa summarum: does not fit at all in this time, in which everything must go faster and faster and songs in Spotify are listened to only a few seconds. On the other hand, give it a try.
Here are a few tracks:
Crystal Lake: https://youtu.be/BA7WnfnzWzg
Velvet Voyage: https://youtu.be/6Y2UudZIc-4
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 17: Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever.
- house altar – dj set february 2022.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.