One day, the whole lockdown got on my nerves so terribly that I had to express my frustration in a drawing. On this day, I was terribly annoyed in the morning about the closed barbershops. But at least I had something in common with our chancellor that morning, no more hairstyle – just hair. Here is the result of that annoying moment:
And so Hairbert was born. He is thus a full-fledged child of the Corona Lockdown, although his name was found much later through a query in an Instagram story. At the beginning I definitely didn’t think about a series of drawings, but after the positive feedback I started to think about how to express the Corona frustration on the one hand, but on the other hand how to capture a whole issue with a single image.
Hairbert still has an interesting future, let’s see in which direction he will develop.
More about art…
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- A visit to the Museum Fünf Kontinente
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.