After a long run-up, today I managed to realize an idea I’ve been putting off for a long time: animated art.
When I visited the Alte Pinakothek in Munich in February 2020 just before the first lockdown and while looking at the artworks I developed lots of ideas how to add a nice animated story to the artwork. In the tradition of Terry Gilliam (Monty Python), I would like to breathe some life into – sometimes irreverent and anarchistic – works of art at irregular intervals. Have fun with it, this week I start with Degas.
Stay tuned, until the next creative animation…
More about art…
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- A visit to the Museum Fünf Kontinente
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.