Woke up too early in the morning.
It was really cold.
But the sun was shining.
Read the newspaper.
Then – an inspiration.
I took the pencils, the brushes, and the brush pens and started to draw.
Here we are, a good start into an promising day.
More about visual arts…
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- A visit to the Museum Fünf Kontinente
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.