Woke up too early in the morning.
It was really cold.
But the sun was shining.
Read the newspaper.
Then – an inspiration.
I took the pencils, the brushes, and the brush pens and started to draw.
Here we are, a good start into an promising day.
More about visual arts…
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.
- The Hairbert Gallery. A short review of the Corona Frustration in the winter of 2021.
- Inside Hairbert – the birth of an artificial character
- A visit to the Brandhorst Museum – Pre-Corona-Flashbacks.
- Depict reality? No!
- Art is a piece of shit?
- Tante Techno eats Uncle House. The story