Today, briefly, a few impressions from the Duomo Museo in Milan. It is one of the largest museums in the city and deals with the history of the cathedral, especially with its long construction history of the cathedral. The scale wooden model of the building alone is impressive, but I was most impressed by the great illuminated stone figures. Here are a few impressions from the museum.
In the next weeks there will be more from Milan. Stay tuned.
More about art…
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.
- The Hairbert Gallery. A short review of the Corona Frustration in the winter of 2021.
- Inside Hairbert – the birth of an artificial character
- A visit to the Brandhorst Museum – Pre-Corona-Flashbacks.
- Depict reality? No!
- Art is a piece of shit?