15 months ago I was standing all alone on stage at the Stadthalle in Landau, Germany, performing a DJ set. The exg media guys put together a great program back in those days, wirkultur. The basic idea behind it is told relatively quickly: to give artists the opportunity to send a positive, creative-artistic message to the whole world in the first Shutdown 2020. At that time, perhaps most people thought that by the end of the summer it was all just a bad dream and we could get back to day-to-day business.
I don’t need to tell you the rest, you know it yourselves. Nothing was over in the fall, the long, cold winter 2020/2021 increased the frustration of 7 months Shutdown02 again immeasurably (at least felt).
March 2020 it was somehow a funny feeling to DJ without audience and dance floor. In any case, a very nice experience and once again many thanks to the guys and gals from exg Media. It was a great experience.
Let’s have a look at the video? Here we are…
djing and more…
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set october 2021.
- Personal Branding for DJs.
- house altar – dj set august 2021.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set august 2021.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set july 2021.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set june 2021 edition.
- A Corona-Lockdown01-Flashback DJ Set – the positive message from wirkultur
- house altar – dj set june 2021 edition.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set may 2021 edition.
- house altar – dj set may 2021 edition.