For me personally there are two directions within electronic music that I love to play: House and techno. But what has been bothering me more and more was this either-or.
So I started to experiment with some gigs and combined my two favoured genres, for the first time officially announced on 28.11.2019 at Café Holler. I called the event “Uncle House meets Tante Techno”. This was musically quite well received and so I tried the whole thing again at the Cafè Sorgenfrei a few weeks ago and it worked again.
At the same time the format got another name “Tante Techno eats Uncle House”. Sounds more dramatic and besides that I was able to combine it perfectly with my own drawing and a little animated story. The aunt techno eats up the poor uncle, just like the hard sound eats up the more pleasing house sounds in a way. Have fun with the first part of this set from the Cafè Sorgenfrei.
The second part is coming soon. Stay tuned.
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.