For me personally there are two directions within electronic music that I love to play: House and techno. But what has been bothering me more and more was this either-or.
So I started to experiment with some gigs and combined my two favoured genres, for the first time officially announced on 28.11.2019 at Café Holler. I called the event “Uncle House meets Tante Techno”. This was musically quite well received and so I tried the whole thing again at the Cafè Sorgenfrei a few weeks ago and it worked again.
At the same time the format got another name “Tante Techno eats Uncle House”. Sounds more dramatic and besides that I was able to combine it perfectly with my own drawing and a little animated story. The aunt techno eats up the poor uncle, just like the hard sound eats up the more pleasing house sounds in a way. Have fun with the first part of this set from the Cafè Sorgenfrei.
The second part is coming soon. Stay tuned.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 10: Puccini – Madame Butterfly.
- house altar – dj set august 2021.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 9: David Keno – Canares.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set august 2021.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 9: Deine Lakaien – Acoustic.
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 8: Zimmz – Sinematic.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set july 2021.
- One Track or Album per Week, Number 7: The Cure – Boys Don’t Cry.
- House Altar – Juli 2021 DJ Set.