In Knossos are the remains of the largest Minoan palace on Crete. The place was already inhabited in the 7th millennium BC. It is an extremely exciting and interesting site, where the archaeologist Evans wanted to give the visitor an impression of the original palace through his own interpretations. His approach was certainly inspired by good intentions, but unfortunately he destroyed the original state of the excavation site. Still worth a visit.
- A visit to the Design Museum in Milan
- Animated art, the first experiment: Edgar Degas.
- Finally! Animated Art.
- The Ukraine Conflict: The End of Peace in Europe. Welcome to the new cold war?
- A visit to the Museum Fünf Kontinente
- Dark Faces in Milan
- A visit to the Archaeological Museum in Heraklion
- An afternoon in Knossos
- Haus der Kunst Munich, Phyllida Barlow. Is waste art?
- The Hairbert Gallery. All Hairberts in one post.