Normally I am very sensitive to such challenges, but about this nomination I was really happy. First, it has something to do with music and second, I can rummage through my musical past again. At the beginning I thought that this will be a relatively simple task. Go to the basement, briefly check the collection and present the most interesting pieces in the next 30 days. On Saturday – after the nomination – I disappeared into the basement and was only spotted again last night. Starved and close to dying of thirst. Was not so easy after all. Because some records I now simply find horrible, other records I once liked, but now I classify them under the category of irrelevant, musical blah blah blah.
It was interesting for me what I found again, because my records are since the move from Forchheim to Deggendorf (2000) in the basement. Last year in October I took 2 of my favorite pieces to a friend to digitize them with the help of his equipment. Of course they are also included. It was also interesting that I completely forgot about some artists over the years and when listening to them on iTunes (I don’t have a turntable anymore) I realized that they are still really good. So Apple will make some money again. Enough of the introduction. Tomorrow it starts with one of my oldest records.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.
- house altar – dj set december 2021.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set december 2021.
- The Track or Album of the Week, Number 16: Deepfunk & Guy Manzur/The Mind Palace.
- house altar – dj set october 2021.
- The Track or Album of the Week, Number 15: Joseph Capriati/The Gallery.
- The Track or Album of the Week, Number 14: Bob Marley/Babylon by Bus.
- The Track or Album of the Week, Number 13: Adam Beyer/No Defeat, No Retreat.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set october 2021.
- Personal Branding for DJs.