30 records in 30 days goes into its twentieth round: I’m gone for a while.
Now we come to one of the groups I celebrated not only during my student days, but right up to here and now. The Sisters of Mercy. And for once, there’s a story to go with them. I will never forget the one and only Sisters concert I went to with a friend. I’ve forgotten the location, because of course I didn’t keep the ticket.
The atmosphere was fascinating. The singer Andrew Eldritch in a black coat, the rest of the band members in black clothes on stage. In the middle of a dry ice fog. Indirectly lit from the back of the stage. That’s how I remember the whole stage set-up. Ingenious.
The fact that you could only see the four of them dimly created a very strange, unreal atmosphere. As if there were no people on stage, but ghosts or aliens. Brilliantly done. Something like that should be realised in a club.
Here are the two most popular tracks from the maxi-single:
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 17: Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever.
- house altar – dj set february 2022.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.