30 records in 30 days goes into the first round, with synthesizer chirping, pink noise, arpeggios, and more interesting sounds.
The meditative sounds of Klaus Schulze have accompanied me throughout my teen years. Sometimes these sounds were so meditative that I spontaneously fell asleep. Not because the music is bad, but because it is pleasantly soothing.
In addition, this LP strengthens the musical stamina of an average listener, because both tracks together are 50 minutes long. Therefore a lapse in concentration is possible. I have already praised this LP once in my blog and would have had two others by Klaus Schulze in my record collection, but for me it is still the artists highlight. And it has drawn me to the electronic side of music. Enough for today, now I’m going to listen to Klaus Schulze.
- How to make music: iConnectivity MioXM (short review)
- The lonely sneakers
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set april 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 18: ABC – Absolutely.
- house altar – dj set march 2022.
- Open the Noise Stage! The end of the lockdown is near! Once again?
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set february 2022.
- Track/Album Highlights # 17: Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever.
- house altar – dj set february 2022.
- tante techno’s tea time – dj set january 2022.